Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mini post!

Zdraveytey everyone!

So I don't know if you all noticed, but the public galleries have a bunch of pictures that I uploaded a couple weeks ago. if you haven't, then go ahead and look at a bunch of pictures that I may or may not have meant to put up on the internet. It's cool, though, because there are no names and there are merely happy (maybe slightly drunk) faces.

On another note, winter is here in my towns (finally) and I've been slogging through the snow for the past couple days. Yesterday was pretty bad because the snow was falling and there was a lack of snowplow or salt truck on the road. It's better now, possibly because everything is melting. This would also be a great time to mention that walking what I'm assuming to be half a km up a hill is super hard when it's covered in snow and ice. I have taken pictures and will be putting them up onto the internet in due time. It's quite beautiful.

Okay. I'm going to go lie down now because I spent the last 45 minutes doing a ton of chores, including handwashing a ton of shirts and socks. As it turns out, it doesn't matter how small the space is when you're washing socks. You will lose them. It's some kind of astral law.

One last thing: I may or may not have run out of Bulgaria/PC things to write about. In my head at least. I want you all to start asking questions and whatever.

This is the Peace Corps and gee are my legs tired!

-Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment